Monday, October 29, 2007

the dalek lives!

Originally uploaded by eudyptula48

I'm pleased to be finished with my Dalek. I started it earlier this month and set it aside in a fit of despair over bobbles, but once I got beyond that, it was easy to finish. Details are as follows:

Main color: Lion Brand wool ease, about 50 grams in "oxford gray,"
Contrast color: a mystery yarn, about 50 grams.
Needles: size 4 circulars and dpns

I chose to do the shoulders in colorwork, as the pattern suggests. No significant mods to the pattern, though I did run across a few errors. They were easy enough to remedy that I didn't note them down.

No comments: